Having trouble getting started on your nursery design project? New Arrivals Inc. has put together a few simple steps to guide you along the way! Don't forget to browse our collection of baby bedding and nursery decor to get inspired!
1) Pick Your Furniture:
- Crib: A place of comfort and warmth for your baby.
- Changing Station: You will be spending a lot of time here!
- Dresser: To keep your baby's essentials accessible and organized.
- Rocker: For all those late night feedings!
- Deciding on a main color for your nursery design sets the tone and feel of the space. Do you want a warm and fuzzy nursery? Or a cool and calming feel? Once you choose the main color and the feel you want the space to have everything else will be much easier to decide on!
- You will want to add some color contrast to your nursery design. For example, if you are doing a girl's nursery in pink, add bits of gray and white accents to add some pop to the space (see out Stella Gray little girls bedding).
- Now comes the fun part! You can start browsing baby bedding and nursery decor that matching your color scheme! New Arrivals Inc. has a wide selection of little girls bedding, little boys bedding and gender neutral baby bedding.
- Matching curtain panels and changing pad covers are a great way to tie in coordinating patterns to a nursery!
- We recommend our collection of baby room wall letters, varying in shapes, sizes and color. You can spell out your baby's name or a special phrase!
- Add an even more personal touch with a custom monogram plaque, choose a shape and fabric to match your nursery theme!