Posted by Casey Bagby on 9/6/2011
Having trouble getting started on your nursery design project? New Arrivals Inc. has put together a few simple steps to guide you along the way! Don't forget to browse our collection of baby bedding and nursery decor to get inspired!
1) Pick Your Furniture:
- Crib: A place of comfort and warmth for your baby.
- Changing Station: You will be spending a lot of time here!
- Dresser: To keep your baby's essentials accessible and organized.
- Rocker: For all those late night feedings!
2) Choose a Main Color:
- Deciding on a main color for your nursery design sets the tone and feel of the space. Do you want a warm and fuzzy nursery? Or a cool and calming feel? Once you choose the main color and the feel you want the space to have everything else will be much easier to decide on!
3) Choose Accent Colors:
- You will want to add some color contrast to your nursery design. For example, if you are doing a girl's nursery in pink, add bits of gray and white accents to add some pop to the space (see out Stella Gray little girls bedding).
- We recommend our collection of baby room wall letters, varying in shapes, sizes and color. You can spell out your baby's name or a special phrase!
- Add an even more personal touch with a custom monogram plaque, choose a shape and fabric to match your nursery theme!
Sales & Specials
Press & Events
Black Friday Sale!
Fun Floors in the Nursery
Pixie Baby Nursery!
New Chevron Baby from My Baby Sam!
Columbus Day Sale!